Friday, October 24, 2014

Birthday Party: Sixth Post



I would just like to remind you: on Sunday, I turn 39 years old, and the daily gift card will be of US$20 and on Monday, 27th I will announce the grand prize winner.

I have three new posts on the blog today:




I'm giving away two books on my blog, and there are prizes on all blogs.

Also, if you like paranormal read, please visit the book tour and my review. This new series, is amazing! It's so so so good! Unbelievable! I'm always in awe of how creative authors can be.

Thanks again for visiting each day! I will start answering each and every comment from you guys. Weekends I usually have a bit more time, when I'm not driving my kids around.

Good luck!




Grand Prize Giveaway

Today's Giveaway


11 comments:

  1. The book sound great! Added to my tbr pile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already on my TBR and your review reinforced my idea of reading it =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, I think I will enjoy this new series a lot. Have definitely added to my wishlist/TBR :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely adding it on my TBR after reading your review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review. I'd definitely like it.

    mythic021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I would love it because I love everything by them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying for this book :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the review! I'm definitely getting my hands on a copy ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a big fan of their writing so I do think I'd like Burn for Me. I have it on my hold list at the library.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am adding to my tbr list, sounds great.

    ReplyDelete