Monday, May 5, 2014

Belle's Musings

May To Do List and a bit more

  • I've been trying to bring all my reviews from Goodreads. You will see a difference, because some are very short, but they are all part of my journey with GR and reviewing, so I wanted it to be here.
  • I've also been trying to organize my books on my library and on my kindles. Tough job, but I hope I can finish.
  • Finish the blog, yes it's always under construction. I'm trying to get it all done.
  • My to read books of May I will be updating all month long.
  • Amazon Brasil it's on, but I haven't switch my account there. In fact, I don't think I will, even though Amazon does ask me every single time I enter the page. It would be cheaper for me, because I wouldn't have the credit cards fees, but I'm afraid I won't have the same choices of books. I don't know, I guess I need to write this, to be sure that I'm not doing it. If any of my readers is from Brazil and have done it, tell me about your experience.
  • Audio books: Yes, I bought my first one, and i didn't really notice the price, because the first one was free. Now I was trying to get my second audio book, and.... with the price of the audiobook I usually buy 2 or 3 books for my kindle. The audio worked for me: for the gym, but not for spinning class, I need music for that; also for working, I can type, pay bills and stuff like that while doing that. I know I'm going to buy another audio, I was surprised at the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment