Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Review: Cherry Stem


Cherry Stem
Cherry Stem by Sotia Lazu

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Wow" I want to read it again right now!
It's a fabulous vampire book!


Summary

Cherry was turned 6 years before against her will. Now she just gets through life, not really enjoying it. Of course she is a vampire and as such, she needs to feed, but she avoids any kind of relationship and lives a solitary life.
Alex is a cop and can't/won't change that. It doesn't mean that it's not lonely, since he is still trying to cope with his last break up because of his "not ideal job".
They meet in a bar, each with their own agenda. What they didn't know was, that fate would keep them together and the past could break them apart.
In this fun, fast-paced, sexy vampire book, you will find great characters, amazing plot and hot steamy sex.

Impressions and Opinion

Sotia is a superb writer. Her writing style is impeccable and her creativity flawless.
Her characters were hard to dislike. The hero was as alpha as he could get, but so beautifully kind. The heroine, witty, funny and vulnerable at the same time.

Oh my, what would I do on top of the hood of a car? Still fanning myself!

I just have want thing to say... I want more! :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment