Thursday, December 6, 2012

Review: Broken


Broken
Broken by Megan Hart

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



It's a 5 stars! I really loved it in a weird way. erotica, emotional
description

It's been a while I've read this book, but it seems like yesterday, because I remember everything.
It was like riding a roller coaster, really full of ups and downs and several loops in the way.
description

Sadie was in such a bad place and her only good moments was through Joe's not-so-good-moments.
What does it say about Sadie's life?

Joe was lost, until he met Sadie. But Sadie could not be found, which only increased Joe's spiral life.

Adam was a great secondary character, I felt for him also. It was never his fault.

Really, Broken is real life wake-up call. How many of us, aren't there in a bad place, or lost because of circumstances.
It could happen to any of us, being broken!

I guess I have to mentioned this is an erotica book, full of sex scenes. I just didn't comment before, because here it's sort of irrelevant. Even though the characters express themselves through sex, it's not why or how they are broken.

I would recommend this book to anyone that like erotica, with a big dose of reality and HEA.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment