Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Review: His Need, Her Desire


His Need, Her Desire
His Need, Her Desire by Malia Mallory

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



3 stars. I like it. BDSM

cover: I loved the cover, it really drew me to the book!

characters: Heroine, she was ready to try new things, but at the same time to jump into a situation that she seems to know something, she should have questioned it more.
Hero: He seemed to be an experienced Dom, so he should have explained the steps better and set rules.

plot: It's cliché, but it's good. I like the overall idea. I just wished, since this was not a non-con book, the author had made the Dom explain to the sub rules, boundaries, they should have negotiated the scenes. Who get collared without even knowing it?

heat: In a scale of 1 to 5, I would say a 3. Good scenes, nothing that made me break out a sweat.

Opinion: As I have stated, I didn't rate it higher because after reading so many BDSM books, I expect the basic rules of explanations, safewords, all the SANE, SAFE, CONSENSUAL.
I have no problems with non-con, but this book wasn't a non-con.

I will read the next and I'm curious to know how the sub will grow into her role.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment