Thursday, December 6, 2012

Review: The Tycoon's Revenge


The Tycoon's Revenge
The Tycoon's Revenge by Melody Anne

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



2 stars. It was ok! Extra Sweet Romance
description

Summary
The rich girl falls for the poor boy and her evil father breaks them apart.
Ten years later, the boy is a billionaire on a revenge to ruin the evil father and the rich girl.
As they work together, they discover some secrets from the past.
The rich girl, is a working girl now with a secret of her own. Their past was all a misunderstanding and they are still madly in love with each other.
They live happily ever after.

Impressions and opinion
I like romance and I love a good HEA, but this was too much TLC for me. It was bad cliche after bad cliche and I never really connected with the story.
The heroine was weak and the hero was a jerk. Sorry, that's how they come out to me.
I'm not saying it was all bad, just not my cup-of-tea.
I guess, I'm really more into the frog than the prince. I really wanted some imperfections, really, at least a good fight with blood spilled.
The characters were to civilized for me.

I would recommend this story for those that love Cinderella-like fairy tales.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment