Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Review: Brie Learns the Art of Submission: Submissive Training Center


Brie Learns the Art of Submission: Submissive Training Center
Brie Learns the Art of Submission: Submissive Training Center by Red Phoenix

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



5 stars, I loved it and will read again many times! BDSM

First I would like to say, that it has a wonderful cover. It portraits brilliantly what this book is all about. I was really drawn to the facial expressions of both models in the cover.
description
I know this book was previously published as 9 separated novelettes, but I couldn't really see it while reading the book. It was masterfully combined and it's perfect as a novel! Even though, some people may say it has become a long book, I was never tired and always wanted to read more.
description
The author wrote several interesting characters. I think this was one of the highest notes of this book collection. Each new character brought something new to the BDSM world. Each character showed a different side of the D/s relationship and had a different approach, different preferences and dislikes.
Brie was an amazing character, even though for a time, I was worried about the "perfection aura" she had. Then, she failed miserably at cooking and I was so happy to read it. :)
I believe this book was all about Brie and not much about her Doms. So I would rather not choose a favorite yet, because I believe most of them has so much room to be explored.
All I can say is that I totally loved Marquis Gray and Mr. Gallant!
I think all good stories need an antagonist and Ms. Clark was a perfect example given in this collection.
description
There were so many interesting moments, that I find it hard to pick only one novelette, but if I had to make a choice I would say the last one. I felt Brie's pain, I felt her doubts, I really felt with/for her in this one!
description
I love all the little fantasies and scenes of the book, but my top three would be: Brie in her first auction with Donkova. That fantasy was hot! I also really enjoyed her task/ritual time with Master Coen and her auction day with Faelan. These were steamy hot scenes. Lots of cold shower afterwards!
description
A small summary:
Brie is bored with her life until she gets a business card from a distinguish gentleman that really intrigues her. The card invites her to be part of a school for submissives.
She enrolls in the program and has six weeks to learn how to be a proper submissive. Each week she is faced with new challenges that helps her learn about herself and grow as a person.
Brie finds in submitting the answer for her restlessness. She encounters several wonderful Doms and has a hard time choosing THE ONE.
description
I totally enjoyed my journey through the world of Brie and I'm really looking forward to reading more of her.

I recommend this book for anyone that likes BDSM romances!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment