Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Review: Outlaw Scot and the Stolen Bride: A Highlander Romance Short Story


Outlaw Scot and the Stolen Bride: A Highlander Romance Short Story
Outlaw Scot and the Stolen Bride: A Highlander Romance Short Story by Marilyn Stonecross

My rating: 1 of 5 stars



1.5 star. I didn't like it. But I did try until the end, maybe hoping for it to get better. So, it was not a total loss, since I was able to finish. That's why the extra half star.

cover - It was an ok cover, it made me give the book a chance.

characters - I didn't like any of the main characters. Maybe the secondaries, the hero's brothers, may have a more interesting story.

Plot - I couldn't really get past the writing. I know they were suppose to be highlander, but I've read many highlander books and none of them "spoke" as those highlanders in this book. The writing was not good in my opinion.

heat - I didn't feel the heat at all. The hero was a jerk and their first time was horrible IMO.

Opinion - I won't try this series again, I'm not going to say the author, because I haven't really read about her. Maybe this was her first book, lots of things may change.









View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment