Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Review: Help Wanted


Help Wanted
Help Wanted by Meg Silver

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



4 stars. EROTICA (not romance, plain erotica)

This is an introduction to a series. What a great introduction! I've been hooked!

Summary

Amanda is running away from humiliation. She has been left for another woman two weeks before her wedding. Tired of being the proper everything, she wants to be daring and make new discoveries.
She finds out about a job at a luxury sex club and dare to give it a try.

Impressions and opinion

In this book the author introduces the place, the main character and some other characters. Even though it's all about sex, plain erotica really, I can see a good plot being created by the author.
I'm really curious to know where the author plans to take the readers.
I will definitely join this journey!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment